In a situation where you don’t know your number off head, or you are using a new sim card that you have not mastered, it would be easy to find your phone number, whether on Android or iOS phones if you knew these simple tricks.
For Android phones;
Finding your phone number on Android device may be a bit different with that of iPhones or iOS devices. Different Android versions may behave differently and hence each have got its style of doing things. But generally, all android devices are similar and if you can grab these few tips, you won’t be defeated to deal with any other Android phone.
Follow these steps:
- Go to your Android phone settings,
- Proceed to system, then about phone,
- Proceed to status,
- Then on status, you will see phone number slot Sim 1 and Sim 2 depending on the type of phone you are using, and from there, you are able to see your phone or mobile number.
Alternatively, on top of the settings, you can type “phone number” and search instead of following the above process, and the phone will lead you directly to where you can see your phone number.
For iOS or iPhones
Finding your phone number on iOS or iPhone is a bit easier since most of these devices run on the same iOS versions. To get your phone number easily, follow these steps:
- Go to settings of your iPhone,
- Proceed to phone, and then my number, and from there, you can view your mobile number.
Alternatively, open your Phone App, then tap Contacts, and your number will be listed as the first one of your contacts.
We hope that these tricks and tips on finding your mobile number on Android or iPhone will be helpful. You don’t need to cram your number off head when you have these steps on your fingertips.