A lightning cable is used to sync or charge many Apple devices such as the iPhone using a connector. The connector is used to connect the devices to others, and the connection can be made from different outlets. It can connect to external monitors, cameras, USB battery chargers, computers, among other devices. Some of the best iPhone lightning cables that are available in the market are:
- 1 AmazonBasics Nylon Braided lightning Cable-Silver
- 2 Amazonbasics MFi certified cable – Black
- 3 AmazonBasics Double Braided Nylon Cable-Dark grey
- 4 Anker Powerline 1 ft. Lightning Cable-Space grey
- 5 Apple Lightning to USB Cable-1M
- 6 Sync wire Nylon-Braided iPhone Charger and Lightning USB Cable-Rose gold
- 7 IXCC Element II Lightning Cable-Certified White
- 8 Anker Powerline Lightning cable
- 9 AmazonBasics Nylon braided USB_C-Dark Gray
AmazonBasics Nylon Braided lightning Cable-Silver
It is a certified MFi syncing and charging cable suited for apple devices. It connects to your iPhone through a lightning connector and charges by connecting a USB connector into your computer or wall charger. It is made of high-quality wires made of copper. The wires promote maximum signal strength and quality. It comes with an additional layer of protection on the USB and lightning end. The protective coating increases the durability of the cable. The cable can bend up to 95-degrees for the many times that you would like.
- The cable is small enough to fit in most devices.
- It is durable due to the presence of an additional protective layer.
- Has a nylon fiber that acts as a protective cover to increase durability
- It produces a maximum signal because it’s made of copper.
- Has a power limit of not more than 5 Volts.
Amazonbasics MFi certified cable – Black
The cable is compatible with many Apple devices as it is an MFi certified. It is made of copper, a material that makes it durable. Amazon basic MFi certified cable – Black has a protective layer at the end of the lightning and USB cable, which increases durability and reduces fraying of the cable. It a flexible cable bends for up to 95-degrees for more than 4000 times. Be sure that the cable will serve you for a long without breakage. Amazon basic MFi certified cable – Black is affordable and you can acquire it without strain.
- The cable is affordable.
- Durability is enhanced by the presence of an additional protective layer.
- It is compatible with many devices.
- Has a one-year warranty.
- It’s made of copper wire wires that are durable hence more extended service.
- Not suitable for use if the power supply is above 5 V.
AmazonBasics Double Braided Nylon Cable-Dark grey
Amazons basic Double Braided Nylon Cable-Dark grey is MFi certified for syncing and charging purposes. The cable is made of copper wires to improve its durability. Its protection is enhanced by the presence of a nylon fiber cloth, which also increases its flexibility and strength. It has a small head connector that easily connects to many apple devices. It connects to your iPhone with a Lightning connector and syncs and charges by connecting a USB cable to your computer or wall charger.
- It does not easily break since it can bend for up to 95-degrees.
- It durable due to the presence of a nylon protective layer.
- It comes with a one-year warranty.
- The cable can be used with different apple devices.
- It sometimes has a loose connection when plugged.
Anker Powerline 1 ft. Lightning Cable-Space grey
It is a high-quality cable that is made of bulletproof aramid material. Its bend lifespan is more than 5000 times due to the availability of reinforced stressed points. It has a very strong powerline than other ordinary cables, hence more extended services. The charging system is very fast since the cable is made of thick gauge wires. It comes with an 18-month warranty, and so you are sure of replacement if it fails to function within the 18 months.
- Its five times more durable than ordinary cables.
- It has a fast-charging system.
- It is compatible with very many apple devices.
- It easily bends for more than 5000 times hence do not easily break.
- It is not compatible with Life proof iPhone 6 and also their cases.
Apple Lightning to USB Cable-1M
This is a 1-meter USB cable that connects to an Apple power adapter for your convenience in charging. It connects to your Apple devices with a lightning cable and can charge when a USB is connected to your wall charger or computer. It is compatible with many Apple devices. Apple Lighting to USB Cable It is durable since it does not easily break when bent.
- The cable is durable.
- It is compatible with Apple devices.
- The cable can be used even in cars.
- It is convenient for charging from different outlets.
- The product cannot be shipped to any destination; hence, it may not be convenient if you are located in areas that are not a destination.
Sync wire Nylon-Braided iPhone Charger and Lightning USB Cable-Rose gold
It is an MFi certified lighting and charger cable that is made of superior quality. The cable has fast-lighting data transfers, charging, and syncing. It is designed to connect with many apple devices. It has a plastic coating that makes it more durable. The coating enables the wire to bend for more than 10,000 times. It has a tangle-free design and double shielding that enhances protection in case of any outdoor services.
- It is faster and safer to use.
- It has an inbuilt apple chip that supports fast charging and prevents overheating.
- Compatible with many devices.
- Has a special nylon fiber for maximum durability.
- Its MFI certified.
- Can be used from different outlets.
- It is strong and affordable.
- Its lifespan is short compared to other cables.
IXCC Element II Lightning Cable-Certified White
It is an MFi certified product that is compatible with many devices. It comes with an authorization chip that enhances faster charging and prevents overheating. It’s made of high-quality material that makes it durable. IXCC Element II Lightning Cable has a long cord that allows you to use it from your convenience.
- It is durable.
- Can connect with many Apple devices.
- The cord is long.
- It is of good quality.
- It affordable.
- It has a limited warranty.
Anker Powerline Lightning cable
Anker Powerline Lighting cable is a durable cable that is made of aramid fiber. The aramid fiber makes the cable resistant to fraying, and others wear damages. The cable is 6-ft long, giving you the flexibility that you need. The wires are wide, making it resistant to overheating. The wires also make the charging process very fast.
- It is made of high-quality material.
- It is a fast charging cable.
- It is strong and durable.
- The cable is flexible.
- It has damage-resistant connectors.
- Its MFi certified.
- The cord is long.
- The cable is not compatible with Life proof iPhone and their cases.
AmazonBasics Nylon braided USB_C-Dark Gray
It is a cable that is compatible with many Apple devices. Its charging speed is incredible if the right power voltage is used. The cable is made of top-rated material that makes it durable. It has an aluminum end connector that enables it to withstand bend cycles. It has a lifetime warranty.
- The cable is durable.
- It resistant to wear damages.
- It is fully compatible with many devices.
- The USB is MFi certified.
- The charging is high-speed.
- Different outlets cannot use it.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Lightning Cable
It is to have a cable that will serve you for a long time without wearing out. Some of the things to consider before buying a lighting cable are:
Size of the Lightning Cable
The size of the cable is a priority when deciding what cable to buy. The reason being the size of the wire affects different factors. Shorter wires pose electric dangers in terms of shock. Longer wires can serve you conveniently without any dangers.
Different cables are made of different materials. You want a cable made of high-quality material that is durable and will serve you for a long. Cables made of copper material are more durable compared to other cables.
Most wires are usually rated to 90-degrees. You will, therefore, be required to purchase a cable that matches the power requirements. If you use a cable that cannot sit in high temperatures, likely, the cable will not last long.
Wires and cables should be flexible for them to be long-lasting and easy to use. Cables with rubber insulation are flexible and therefore do not wear out. Quickly It happens that most cables made with the most flexible materials are a bit more expensive compared to the others. They are though worth buying because you have a guarantee for extended services.